The program is designed for experts having practical experience in software engineering who are focused on career growth and aiming to become a technical leader, a software architect or a project manager.
In the beginning, students are offered 7 core courses and 4 elective courses and then have to work on their final projects.
As part of their final assignment, students develop industrial projects in cooperation with the partner companies of the University. Thus, students are able to demonstrate the skills they have acquired while working on their practical tasks. Project groups work under the supervision of mentors. Mentoring allows students to make decisions and carry out the project while being supported by experienced practitioners.
- Introduction to Personal Software Process
- Models of Software Systems
- Methods: Deciding what to Design
- Managing Software Development
- Architectures of Software Systems
- Analysis of Software Artifacts
- Communication for Software Engineers
Acquired skills and knowledge
- Project planning and tracking
- Time management
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Communication with project stakeholders
- Management of requirements
- Requirements elicitation
- Modeling software solutions
- Analysis and quality assurance of software products
- Documenting software deliverables
- Developing state-of-the-art software architectures and designs
- Taking responsible technical decisions with clear decision-making record
- Quality assurance planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Dealing with team issues
- Learning what it means to be professional software engineer
Our graduates have the skills able to help them in their career and quickly become:
- Senior SE Developer
- Software Architect
- Technical Leader
- Project Manager
IT-professional, software developers with a potential become a tech.leader fast way.
- More than1 year of experience in team software development
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, C++, C, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of fundamental Computer Science disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of at least 2 of the following 6 disciplines: operating systems, database design, discrete math, networking, concurrent and parallel programming, algorithms, data structures
- Knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher)
- To be enrolled in this program, it is mandatory to provide legalized and nostrificated diploma of higher education (Bachelor’s), translated into Russian and authenticated.
Based on the selection results, students receive educational grants, covering 100% of the tuition fee and monthly allowance.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 3, 2018