The Master of Science in Information Technology – Software Engineering (MSIT-SE) degree is designed for junior professionals with one to two years of work experience in software development and who want to boost their career and become technical leaders, software architects or project managers.
The program was developed on the basis of Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) program in Software Engineering and is delivered face-to-face locally at Innopolis by instructors with a long record of industry experience and selected external experts in specific areas that complement the MSIT-SE core courses.
The program runs for 12 months and three semesters starting from the middle of August. The program is completely delivered in English.
- Introduction to Personal Software Process
- Models of Software Systems
- Methods: Deciding what to Design
- Managing Software Development
- Architectures of Software Systems
- Analysis of Software Artifacts
- Communication for Software Engineers I, II
Our graduates have the skills able to help them in their career and quickly become:
- Software Architect
- Technical Leader
- Project Manager
- IT-professional, software developers with a potential to become a tech.leader fast way.
- BS in Computer Science or similar disciplines
- At least 1 year of experience of software development in teams
- Previous knowledge of programming fundamentals and software development process
- Knowledge of foundations of Computer Science
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, database design, networking, concurrent and parallel programming, algorithms, data structures
- Knowledge of English (upper-Intermediate level or higher)
To be enrolled in this program, it is mandatory to provide legalized and nostrificated diploma of higher education (Bachelor’s), translated into Russian and authenticated.
Based on the election results, students receive educational grants, covering up to 100 % of the tuition fee and monthly allowance.