Why Attend the University of Cincinnati for Information Systems?
The University of Cincinnati Master of Science in Information Systems program combines core business knowledge with Information Systems-focused technical courses and real-world experience. Our Master of Science in Information Systems program is renowned for its strengths in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence, Database Design and Modeling and Project Management.
Our students benefit from our program’s ongoing partnerships with a myriad of leading companies. As part of our continual focus on the real-world application of classroom learnings, corporate partners visit the University of Cincinnati campus each week to present seminars to, recruit and/or interview our Information Systems students.
As a result, in most years, 100% of our Master of Science in Information Systems students are employed upon graduation and many of them accept full-time positions within the world’s most respected companies such as Google, Microsoft, Accenture, Yahoo!, and Procter & Gamble.
- A flexible, innovative curriculum accommodates students with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences. Our program is known for its strengths in the areas of ERP, Business Intelligence, Database Design and Modeling, and Project Management.
- On-Campus Employer Seminars and Recruiting: Almost every week during the school year, major employers seeking analytics and technical talent, will present a seminar to, speak with or interview our Master of Science in Information Systems students.
- Our Master of Science in Information Systems faculty conduct leading-edge research and have extensive experience in both industry and academia. Our faculty leverages their expertise to offer practical, leading-edge courses that are designed to put students two steps ahead of the competition.
- Our Master of Science in Information Systems students may pursue a specialized certificate in an area such as Data Analytics, ERP or Operations Excellence.
- To ensure our students have access to the latest technology and the best job opportunities, our program has close ties with the local business community and technology partnerships with major Information Systems vendors and solution providers.
What You'll Learn
Program Core Courses: The Master of Science in Information Systems core curriculum focuses on business and information technology skills and includes courses in project management, ERP, systems analysis, business intelligence, database management, and web development.
Internship: The Master of Science in Information Systems program requires every full-time student to perform a six-month internship (most are paid) before graduation.