The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) is a two-year program, with 42 credit hours towards graduation. It combines the highly technical content of information science with the managerial emphasis of information systems, applying computer-based activities, communication skills, and managerial principles.
The curriculum is customized to serve the immediate needs of the labor market culminating in a capstone project, which gives students an initial start to participate in and solve real-life problems with hands-on experience.
Courses in the program are scheduled in the evenings and/or weekends to accommodate different busy work/life schedules that students may have. Tuition is per credit hour.
- Project Management (Organizational Change Management, Project Resources and Risk Management)
- Business Intelligence (Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Big Data Analytics, Decision Support Systems)
To enable technical and business professionals to become accomplished agents, innovative entrepreneurs, and technically empowered leaders of the future with real-world perspectives. Our faculty and graduate students will contribute and strengthen research in the field of information systems.
Why Choose Master of Information systems Program at Dar Al-Hekma University?
- Our degree is more professional than theoretical.
- We are the only University in Saudi Arabia that offers Business Intelligence and Project Management tracks.
- Business Intelligence is the new trend now with technologies such as Big Data, Analytic, and What-If Methodology.
- There has been an increasing demand for Certified Project Managers in the last five years.
- The curricula, which are customized to serve the immediate needs of the labor market, are taught by professors who have vast private sector experience.
- The capstone project gives students an initial start to participate and solve real-life problems with hands-on experience.
- The Program qualifies to ACM/IEEE1 curriculum.
Our degree includes hands-on training from reputed companies like IBM, Cisco, EMC, Oracle, SANS, and SAP. Each graduate will have a digital certificate for completing core knowledge of technologies of their program
The tuition for the program is per credit.
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Information Technology Consultants
- Chief Systems Analysts and Designers
- Chief Technology Project Managers
- Chief Enterprise and ERP Systems Architects
- Chief Business Intelligence Analysts
- Chief Software Developers
1(ACM/IEEE): Association for Computing Machinery / Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
About the School
Located in the heart of the metropolitan city of Jeddah, Dar Al-Hekma is one of Saudi Arabia's leading teaching and research universities for young women. Since its opening in 1999, Dar Al-Hekma is de ... Read More