Programme is dedicated to ambitious young engineers who are seeking to acquire knowledge of management of engineering operations, to understand multidisciplinary context of engineering activities and production, to be able to assess, analyse, design and manage production technologies and processes, solve undefined production issues, apply methods of mathematical modelling, analysis and design, manage activities of the team of specialists.
The multi-disciplinary approach enables specialists to respond efficiently to changes in the industrial environment.
Many practices and academic exchange opportunities
Launched under BALTECH consortium in 1997, the programme incorporates the best practices and excellence in the field and offers multiple options for academic exchange.
Studies in cross-cultural environment
The multicultural class develops a global approach, provides knowledge of various markets and business models, as well as creates global connections for the future career.
Highly desirable graduates in the labour market
Strong emphasis on problem-solving skills and critical technological thinking making graduates highly desirable in the labour market.
– To solve new production engineering problems, plan their solution strategy, apply new problem solving methods
– To develop new product and methods for design of products and production processes
– To plan and conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research of production engineering problems
– To process and interpret the data of experiments, analytical research or practical production situations, provide conclusions and recommendations
– Able to integrate knowledge of various industrial engineering areas, broad world view and manage difficult situations
– Able to conceptualise engineering systems and production engineering processes aiming to create additional value
– Able to assess the content of engineering solutions in terms of ethics, social, economic aspects, human health and safety, to comply with the rules of professional ethics
– Able to work efficiently both, individually and as a member of interdisciplinary team
Alper Ozdemir, Hayat Kimya Ltd, Management trainee
Industrial Engineering and Management was a good programme for me and it really helped to understand more about efficiency, finance, quality. I chose this programme because I wanted to see management side of production and the background of it.
The study gave me the vision of seeing the big picture of the process: it is important to think not only about productions but also see other things like marketing, finance, investment, capital, research and etc. Studies helped me to get to know all these things very well, and in my workplace, I was able to talk in the “same language” with many departments. Now I am working in one of the biggest chemical company in Turkey as a management trainee. Knowing management helped me to reach higher position easier and I was more confident about myself.
|Proficiency in English|
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2018