TUM Asia’s Master of Science in Green Electronics (MSc in GE) equips students with the comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of micro-/nano-fabrication technology, renewable energy, power semiconductors as well as organic semiconductor devices and systems.
Conferred by Technische Universität München (Germany) and Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
19 months full-time research and application-focused programme, inclusive of internship experience and Master Dissertation.
- The student has to complete 18 modules in 2 semesters (8 Core Modules, 1 Business Technical English Module, 4 Elective Modules, 5 Cross Discipline Modules)
- 45 Contact hours for Core & Elective Modules
- 8 Technical Core Modules to be completed by every student
Our professors are actively involved in research and teaching, allowing them to base the curriculum around the latest technological trends and knowledge.
You are able to complete your Internship and Dissertation in Munich, Singapore or anywhere in the world, with any company or research institution.
Required to have a minimum 3-year bachelor degree in Science, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent degree in other relevant disciplines. A basic understanding of semiconductor physics, electromagnetic and organic chemistry (or electro-chemistry) is strongly recommended for the programme.
- TOEFL / IELTS (Required for applicants whose native tongue or medium of instruction from previous studies is not in English)
- TOEFL: Recent score with a minimum of 605 for Paper-based test or 88 for Internet-based test or 234 for Computer-based test
- IELTS (www.ielts.org): With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
- CAE (Certificate of Advanced English): Grade A, B or C)
- Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) certificate (Only required for applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS
Our online Application Portal opens on 1st November each year. Leave us your email address (through the enquiry form) and we will inform you when the Admissions Portal is open.
All applicants are required to start their Application through the online Application Portal, and then send in the list of required Hard-copy documents (via mail) in order to process your application. More information will be sent to you when you have sent us an enquiry form.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2017