Royal Holloway University of London
Structure and Content
The Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme equips students with the knowledge and skills to develop their entrepreneurial potential to start a new business or develop an innovative project within an organisation. Students will gain critical thinking skills, communication skills, and in-depth understanding about entrepreneurship and innovation that will benefit them in their preferred pursuits.
The programme prepares the students for possible careers as entrepreneurs, managers in public and private sectors, policy makers, etc.
The Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme can be completed in a minimum of 15 months in Singapore.
- Venture Creation and Financial Planning
- Entrepreneurship & Consultancy
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Ethics and Social Entrepreneurship
- Family and Small Business Management
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
- Independent Business Research Project
- UK Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class Lower (Honours) or equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered by the university on a case-by-case basis.
- Final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.
English language requirement:
IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-scores.
Each term is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study, with a total of 20 contact hours per module. It comprises of seminars conducted by local lecturers and visiting lecturers from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Assessment methods vary in accordance with the aims and outcomes of a specific topic or programme, but frequently involve a combination of in-programme assessment and formal end of academic session written examinations. In addition group and individual projects, in-programme tests, group and individual presentations, reports, quantitative analysis and essays are all used at some point during the programmes. For all assessments except in-programme tests, students receive detailed feedback from the examiner in a standardised format.
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates.
Program taught in: