Applicants for Energy and Environment programme should have a Bachelor or equivalent degree in Physics, any Engineering discipline, Chemistry, Geology, Geography, Energy Technologies, Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Teacher of Physics and proven capability to fluently speak, read and write in English.
Graduates will be able:
- To analyze the environmental effects of energy sources;
- To provide consultations for governmental and non-governmental energy enterprises;
- To prepare plans for the development of energy sector including new energy sources;
- To apply hydrogen energy sources for energy production;
- To apply the latest innovations in the area of new energy sources;
- To analyze energy economy taking into account environmental effects;
- To assess the laws governing energy transformations in energy sources.
Graduates can work at the:
- Companies related to energy generation and distribution; small enterprises involved in development of new alternative energy sources and theirs applications.
- Research organizations on the research and development of new energy sources; governmental organizations responsible on the development of the national energy program.
- Environmental organizations which involved in the studies of energy affects on the environment.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 7, 2016