Program name: Master of Science in Electronics
DGP Code: 554506
Normal period to graduate: 4 semesters
Degree conferring: Master of Science in Electronics
Campus where it is offered: Hermosillo
To train specialized human resources in the different areas of electronics, capable of using their knowledge and skills to solve scientific and technological problems in the country, through the approach, design and development of research projects in the field of Electronics.
- To train highly qualified personnel in the specialties of optoelectronic systems, electronic devices and integrated circuits, who are competent to handle the existing technology and propose improvements.
- Encourage the students the ability to deduce viable and reliable solutions to problems related to modern electronics through the design, operation and selection of electronic systems in the fields of communications, instrumentation, control, signal processing and, in general, the electronic systems applied for these purposes.
- Form human resources capable of selecting or identifying lines of research and technological development that allow them to continue towards the highest levels of academic training.
What Will Your Competencies Be When You Finish The Program?
Upon completion of the master's degree, the graduate will have the capacity and knowledge necessary for the design and development of: electrical test systems, electronic instruments, adaptation of new materials to existing electronic technologies, semiconductor materials, devices, optical and RF communication systems, semiconductor and fiber optic sensors. In addition, it will have a vision of social responsibility and sustainable development.
The graduate will also have the ability to:
- Investigate, analyze and propose technological solutions to problems of advanced electronic engineering in the industry.
- Apply their knowledge for the benefit of society.
- Contribute to a culture of scientific and technological development.
List of subjects
- Analysis and Design of Electronic Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Characterization of Electronic Devices
- Design of CMOS1 circuits
- Electronic Physics
- Circuit Test
- Optical communications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microwave Photonics
- Photonics of Materials
- Optoelectronic devices
- Computer-aided design oriented to MEMS, NEMS and MOEMS
- Design of MEMS, NEMS and MOEMS Microsystems
- Systems Design VLSI2
- Solar cells
- Climate Change Renewable Energies
- Alternative Sources of Generation
- Automatic Control Topics
- Selected Topics of Communications
- Radio Frequency and Microwave
- Topics of Electronics I
- Topics of Electronics II
Lines of generation and / or application of knowledge of the program.
- Electronic systems
- Design of Electronic Devices
Dr. Alicia Vera Marquina
Dr. Ana Lilia Leal Cruz
Dr. Milka del Carmen Acosta Enríquez
Dr. Alejandro García Juárez
Dr. Armando Gregorio Rojas Hérnández
Dr. Dainet Berman Mendoza
Dr. José Rafael Benito Noriega Luna
Dr. Luis Arturo García Delgado
Dr. Roberto Gómez Fuentes
Dr. Rafael García Gutiérrez
How to enter this postgraduate course?
- Application for signed entry and letter of presentation of your reasons for admission to pursue postgraduate studies in the area of electronics.
- Professional title duly legalized in a discipline related to electronics and a certificate of undergraduate studies with a minimum average of 80.
- Obtain at least 1000 points in the National Graduate Entrance Exam (EXANI-III).
- Minimum score of 80 in the knowledge test in electronics.
- Interview with the Academic Commission or with NAB professors assigned by the Academic Commission. For final acceptance the student must also have a positive evaluation in the interview with the Academic Committee.
- Demonstrate sufficiency of the English language. Present proof of level 5 of the English language of UNISON or 400 TOEFL points.
- Two color children's photos with white background.
- Two letters of academic recommendation from national research professors, preferably belonging to the SNI.
- Birth certificate (original).
- Voter's credential (both sides) for Mexicans, passport for foreigners (copy).
- Proof of address (copy).
- Unique Code of Population Registration (CURP) for Mexicans, and for foreigners, corresponding student immigration form.
The candidates for the master's program must have the following profile:
- Possess basic knowledge in physics and mathematics for the analysis and solution of problems.
- Have solid knowledge for the design of electronic circuits.
- Show ability or ability to innovate, assimilate and integrate technological solutions.
- Have an enterprising and leadership mentality.
- Have the ability to work as a team.
What do you need to get the degree?
To obtain a master's degree, you must:
- Approve the total credits and meet the other requirements established in the corresponding graduate program;
- Proof of understanding a language other than Spanish, as established by the Academic Committee of the Postgraduate Program according to the study program.
- Pass the examination of grade in the written phase and in the oral phase before a jury named ex profeso.
- For the degree of doctor, to pass a general examination of knowledge in the case in which the graduate program contemplates it.
- Comply with the provisions and requirements demanded by the School Services Office for the issuance of the degree.
Submit and approve the oral defense of the thesis before a jury appointed by the Postgraduate Coordinator according to the standards indicated in the Regulations for Postgraduate Studies.
How much does it cost to study this postgraduate course?
Cost of the EXANI-III
The registration cost of applicants to enter the Universidad de Sonora is announced annually along with the first entry notice.
Registration and tuition fees
Students, when enrolling in any of the graduate programs, must cover the corresponding fees according to the current minimum wage in the city of Hermosillo, as established in the Quotas Regulation.
Dr. Dainet Berman Mendoza
Rosales and Blvd. Luis Encinas s / n, Col. Centro, CP 83000, Building 8B. Hermosillo, Sonora.
Tel: 52 (662) 259-22-49, 52 (662) 259-22-49
href = "http://posgrado.ite.uson.mx/
About the School
La Universidad de Sonora es una institución pública autónoma que tiene como misión formar, en programas educativos de calidad y pertinencia, profesionales integrales y competentes a nivel nacional e i ... Read More