New knowledge and improvement of existing skills are inherent in the development of electronics engineering. It provides a theoretical basis and design methods for electronic systems and intellectual components: communications, computers, programming, software engineering, control and other electronic and electrical energy systems.
Practical and organizational skills are encouraged through project, design and laboratory work and management studies. Performed scientific research and totality of the knowledge conveyed by this programme allows our graduates to remain competitive in the labor market.
Long history of research in electronics engineering
KTU has a long history of expertise in electronics engineering: embedded systems design and analysis research is led by prof. V. Deksnys, prof. L. Svilainis is known for investigation in signal technologies.
Well equipped high-tech laboratories
A pragmatic balance between theory and applied aspects is implemented in high-tech laboratories.
Master+ model offers either to master in the specialization or to strengthen managerial/interdisciplinary skills by choosing an individual set of competencies required for a career.
– Applies deeper knowledge of electronics engineering science and research methods;
– Recognises problems, formulates them and applies solutions;
– Performs experiment’s planning and its progress;
– Conduct research activities applying modern technologies.
– Able to solve unknown problems that are not clearly defined;
– Able to develop new methods;
– Able to plan or conduct analytical, modelling or experimental research;
– Able to apply available knowledge and experience in the generation of ideas and making of decisions.
|Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.