Acquired competencies and knowledge enables the Masters of the programme to establish new companies providing electrical power services, implement strategic energy projects, perform research, design, production technological work at supply, management, planning and strategic departments of the companies of electrical engineering and other industrial areas, design new energy facilities at design organisations, scientific research institutes and laboratories.
Strong area of research
Strong engagement in research in the fields of the sustainable environment of ergonomic systems, micro-networks and intelligent electrical power systems, energy transducers, etc.
Close collaboration with industrial partners
Outstanding links with local electrical power industry (Litgrid, Lietuvos energija, ESO) for cooperative placement, collaborative research and employment.
Master+ model offers either to a masterpiece in the specialisation or to strengthen managerial/interdisciplinary skills by choosing an individual set of competencies required for a career.
– Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative principles of operating modes, organisation and management of energy systems;
– Analysis of new and sustainable principles of electricity generation, transmission and distribution technologies and assessment of the possibilities of their use;
– Identification and assessment of energy problems, provision of solutions;
– Design and management of energy systems, efficient use of renewable energy sources for generation, transmission and use of electricity and thermal energy.
– Able to plan and manage energy economy of distribution networks and companies, design and operate electricity and thermal energy supply systems and solve financial tasks;
– Able to make engineering decisions assessed in terms of ethics, social norms, environmental protection and safety;
– Able to manage various technological processes and technical systems of the energy system.
|Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
Program taught in: