This Master’s programme takes a broad business approach to the digitalization that shapes society.
The two-year master's programme in Digital Business takes a broad approach to the digitalization that shapes society. It addresses the new challenges that digitalization poses for companies and their employees with regard to business renewal and innovation, marketing and digital services.
Students gain knowledge in how to analyse the business opportunities that digitalization offers for both new and existing companies. In addition, the programme stimulates creative thinking around digitalization, strategic change, business innovation and renewal.
The programme combines theoretical and real-world practical work and has a multidisciplinary approach covering topics in business administration, informatics and business law. The second year of studies includes an international internship course where students study online courses in parallel.
After graduating, students may be interested in working as managers for established companies, but also as entrepreneurs wanting to leverage the opportunities of the digital economy.
Courses within the programme
NB Preliminary list of courses
Year 1 Autumn
- Understanding Digital Business 7.5 credits
- Digital Innovation 7.5 credits
- Digital Entrepreneurship 7.5 credits
- Advanced Research Methods in Global Management 7.5 credits
Year 1 Spring
- Digital Business Modeling 7.5 credits
- Leading and Organizing Innovation Work 7.5 credits
- Digital Marketing 7.5 credits
- Entrepreneurial Finance 7.5 credits
Year 2 Autumn
- International Internship on Digital Business 15 credits
- Data-analysis for Decision-making 7.5 credits
- Business Law in a Digital Context 7.5 credits
Year 2 Spring
- Master Thesis 30 credits
- Credits: 120,0 ECTS credits
- Level: Master's
- Rate of study: Full-time
- Place of study: Campus-based
- Language: English
- Start date: Autumn 2018
The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent. At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 28, 2018