The program is designed for those who want to learn state-of-the-art techniques to analyze problems in big data/data science area.
During the program, students are offered with 6 core courses to complete and various elective courses which will broaden knowledge and application areas. Most of the courses are designed with projects which enable students to apply algorithms to real-world datasets.
With the successful completion of the program, students are expected to become a data science specialist who can preprocess datasets, apply algorithms, analyze results and visualize/report outcomes.
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Information Retrieval
- Randomized algorithms
- Advanced machine learning
- Security of Data
Our graduates have the skills able to help them in their career and quickly become:
- Data Scientist
- IT-professional, project leader with the potential to become a tech leader fast way.
- BS degree in CS, math or related areas
- Strong background in mathematics and programming
- Calculus, Data Structures & Algorithms, Linear Algebra, Probability, Intermediate Statistics, Computer Programming
- Knowledge of English (intermediate or higher)
To be enrolled in this program, it is mandatory to provide legalized and nostrificated diploma of higher education (Bachelor’s), translated into Russian and authenticated.
Based on the election results, students receive educational grants, covering up to 100 % of the tuition fee and monthly allowance.