Strategizing by the numbers
Data in all forms continues to expand and become more readily available to both businesses and the consumer. As this happens, the demand for those who can interpret and apply it to achieve a competitive advantage will also increase. UIndy provides a curriculum that prepares you to meet this demand by bringing invaluable skills to the marketplace. Learn to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to improve production and organizational performance. Your proficiency in examining big data will allow you to reveal hidden patterns, connections, and other insights. Our program helps you become an expert in this emerging and fast-growing field.
- High-quality program
- Excellent career prospects
- Small classes
- Dedicated faculty
- Personalized attention
- Internship opportunities
MS in Data Analytics Webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you.
- 36-hour Master’s Degree
- Full- or part-time
- DAT 500 Introduction to Analytics
- DAT 510 Data Visualization
- DAT 520 Data-Driven Management
- DAT 530 Applied Statistics
- DAT 540 Predictive Analytics I
- DAT 550 Predictive Analytics II
- DAT 560 Experimentation in Analytics
- DAT 570 Managing Big Data
- DAT 580 Social Network Analysis
- DAT 590 Analytical Methods for Optimization & Simulation I
- DAT 600 Analytical Methods for Optimization & Simulation II
- DAT 610 Strategic Planning & Analytics
- Business Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Data Scientist
To be considered for Fall admission into the Master of Science in Data Analytics program, applicants must complete the following:
- Online application,
- Graduate management admission or graduate record examinations test scores,
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (UIndy alumni are eligible for an application fee waiver. Contact us for more information),
- Bachelor's degree or higher (any discipline) from an accredited college or university,
- Original transcripts from each college or university previously attended,
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic).
Additional requirements for international applicants
- International students must submit transcripts to an organization that evaluates international credentials such as the World Education Services (WES) and have them forwarded to UIndy Graduate Business Programs.
- Required TOEFL score of 100 on the Internet-based test or a Band score of 7 on the IELTS (may not be required if the international applicant has bachelor's or post-bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the United States).
- The above requirements need to be met in order to process the applicant's file. Upon acceptance, the student may be issued a valid I-20 to process the F1 student visa. It is the applicant's responsibility to request a visa.
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by University of Indianapolis, School of Business »
Last updated April 1, 2019
This course is
$632 per credit hour. Additional fees may apply.
UIndy: Where You Emerge You