Big data. Bigger ideas.
The digitization of information—social networks, business transactions, healthcare records and more—has transformed the world, necessitating a demand for people who understand all of the big data being collected and who can take action to help individuals, corporations and organizations become smarter, faster and ultimately more effective.
Through Drew’s Master of Science and graduate certificate programs in Data Analytics, you will:
- Learn how to obtain, prepare and manage data from a wide variety of sources.
- Gain mastery of data analytical techniques.
- Leave with a portfolio of projects and work experience from experiential learning projects and internships.
"Drew’s Data Analytics programs are structured to focus on the intersections of statistics, computer science, skills, and technologies."
Sarah Abramowitz, Professor and Department Chair, Mathematics and Computer Science
Dr. Ferdi Eruysal
Both our 12-credit certificate programs and our 30-36 credit Master of Science degree will prepare you to become an advanced analyst who can create and develop data sets and analytic protocols, communicate your analytic findings to leaders and general audiences and ultimately participate in data-informed decision making.
With the digital transformation of academia and the workforce, it is not surprising that data science and data analytics jobs are projected to grow at some of the fastest rates in the near future.*
|Job title||Average salary||Projected five-year growth|
|Data scientists & advanced analysts||$94,576||28%|
|Data-driven decision makers||$91,467||14%|
|Data systems developers||$78,553||15%|
*Burning Glass Technologies
- Start terms: Fall or spring
- Deadline: Rolling admissions
- Completed application
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Personal statement
- GMAT or GRE scores
- $35 application fee
We invite you to join Drew’s international community of global citizen students from dozens of countries around the world.
The idea of studying in another country is exciting. We know that it also might feel overwhelming, but we are here to help you through the process. Much of the information you’ll need is here, but never hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need more support.
Supplemental Application Requirements
Provide Supporting Application Materials
In addition to submitting all specific program application materials, international students need to provide additional documents that will help evaluate your candidacy for admission.
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores
- International applicants whose first language is not English and who have received their Bachelor’s degree from a foreign university, even if English was the language of instruction, must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. The Data Analytics program has minimum requirements: TOEFL – 80 with 18 subscores/IELTS – 6.5 with 6.0 subscores. These scores must be current within 2 years of the semester you are applying to.
- Use Code 2193, Department 21
- TOEFL Waiver
- Applicants that have completed a previous degree at an accredited institution where English is the language of instruction may request a waiver.
- Transcript Evaluation
- Applicants are encouraged to have international transcripts evaluated from a NACES member credential evaluation service organization.
Associate Vice President
Telephone – 973-408-3646
About the School
Located just a 50-minute train ride away from the powerhouse world capital of New York City, Drew’s beautiful, wooded campus in Madison, New Jersey is home to the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies ... Read More