The MSc. in Control, Audit & Corporate Finance at ESC Clermont in France is a Master degree Programme (100% taught in English, duration of 16 to 18 months) that provides both recent graduates and experienced professionals with a solid foundation in the areas of Auditing, Corporate Finance and Risk Control. Students learn to use the knowledge and tools necessary to translate financial information into decisions. They also address challenges of major international companies operating in today’s changing environment through managing risk, ensuring appropriate checks in the audit system and taking advantage of financial opportunities. Classes last from October to May, followed by an internship of a minimum of 4 months along with an executive report.
Obtaining a dual-degree is possible from ISCTE Business School in Portugal.
The Programme is fully-accredited by ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.’
- Taught entirely in English.
- Ranked in Best Masters by SMBG Eduniversal.
- Practical knowledge about financial analysis and risk control.
- Real-time Auditing project delivered in a company.
- Member of the ‘Anti-Fraud Education Partnership.’
- Partner of the association of Certified Fraud Examiners. (ACFE)
Admission Requirements for International students:
- Bachelor degree
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
*Exemption of the language requirement for students who completed their Bachelor in English
All applications are to be submitted online on our website.
After filling the application form, candidates will be invited to submit a short video application that is subject to the evaluation of the Head of the Programme.
For more information International Admission – Please contact Audrey Esteves – Audrey.firstname.lastname@example.org – 0033473982408
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 18, 2018