Anglia Ruskin University
Improve your computer science expertise by developing industry-level skills to design, develop and implement web solutions for clients worldwide. Specialise in cloud infrastructure in modern data centres, web application programming and IT security in the business. Choose to take a work placement in industry as part of your course.
Our students move into a wide range of IT job roles in the industry. In addition to specialist and technical roles, our graduates also move into management/project delivery roles including; Software Developer/Engineer, IT Consultant/Project Manager, IT Support Manager, Technical Consultant, Security Engineer, Front End Web Developer, Microsoft Solutions Architect and Application Developer.
You’re also in the perfect position to move into a teaching career in secondary and further education or continue your academic career and move up to our Computer Science PhD.
Modules & assessment
- Semantic Data Technologies
- Secure Systems
- Advanced Web Solutions
- Data Centre and Cloud Infrastructure
- Postgraduate Work Placement
- Research Methods
- Masters Project
We’ll assess the application of your technical knowledge through written assignments, software projects, presentations, and a dissertation module.
- UK & EU students, 2019/20 (per year): £7,500
- International students starting 2019/20 (per year): £13,700
- A first degree, with honours, in a related subject and at a minimum final classification of a lower second (2:2) or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 ( Academic level) or equivalent English Language qualification, as recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.