The Master of Science in Computer Science is intended to meet the growing need for high-level computer professionals by strengthening the preparation of individuals working in computer-related fields, training professionals in other areas who wish to apply computer science to their respective fields or who desire to retrain for entry into a computer science career, and providing the necessary general and theoretical background for those individuals who wish to continue graduate study in computer science beyond the master's degree. The program consists of 30 credits and may be completed entirely on a part-time basis (courses are offered in the late afternoon or evening).
The MS in Computer Science is intended to meet the growing need for high-level computer professionals by providing a solid foundation that blends analytical, practical and theoretical perspectives.
Taught by distinguished faculty who are also accomplished professionals in the field of computer science, the program addresses the fundamental concepts of computing - including algorithms and data structures, problem-solving approaches to computer-based solutions, and the structure and use of programming languages.
The MS in Computer Science program offers you:
- Diverse faculty with extensive experience and research in areas such as software, networking, databases, algorithms and software engineering
- Solid scientific and technical skills for the pursuit of either doctoral work or advanced positions in business, industry and government
- Full- and part-time program options
- Small classes facilitating a more personalized learning experience
- Professional leadership skills and development
- Affordable tuition, whether you live in state or out of state
About the School
Bridgewater isn’t just a place to get an education – it’s a place to belong. A place to lay the groundwork for a rewarding career. To find your own definition of success and gain the skills necessary ... Read More