All Master of Science in Computer Information Systems courses are 8 weeks long. Students can choose from the following delivery options:
- Classroom – Classes meet twice weekly
- Hybrid – Class meet once per weeks and the rest is online.
- 100% Online – Coursework can be completed from anywhere in the world. Students must have a computer capability and reliable internet access.
Gain Competencies in the following:
- To enhance the students’ acquired knowledge on major organizational functions which support computer information systems.
- To empower the students in becoming proficient in the communication, human relations, and management skills which are critical to successful technology implementation and evaluation.
- To provide students with an acquired mastery of basic and advanced information systems approaches, methods and techniques, and their applications in a broad variety of organizational settings.
- To create a constant awareness among students on the ethical issues and the societal impacts of the Information Age.
Graduates of the MSCIS program should be able to:
- MSCIS PLO #1: Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of theories and concepts of computer information systems.
- MSCIS PLO #1A: Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of theories and concepts: covered in the general core subject matter area of computer information systems.
- MSCIS PLO #1B: Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of theories and concepts: covered in concentration areas with work-related applications in computer information systems.
- MSCIS PLO #2: Perform a factual and application-oriented literature review applying critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- MSCIS PLO #3: Demonstrate both oral and written communication skills in computer information systems in an academic manner.
- MSCIS PLO #4: Develop, analyze and implement an operational strategic plan based on solid organized data with a business application of technological resources.
Required & Elective Courses
Required Core Courses
- Tuition per Unit: $585
- Tuition per 3 Unit Course: $1,755
- Total Program Tuition: $22,815 (39 units)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 23, 2018