Master of Science in Chemistry
The Course has been designed to have in-depth knowledge and mastering the subject with flexibility and choices.
2 Years Degree Program in four semesters with 72 Credits. Student has to submit the Dissertation of 10 credits distributed in 3rd and 4th semester
- B.Sc. with PCM, Biology with 50% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
Career and Placement
Post-Graduate can pursue M.Phil./ Ph.D. or management degree or M.Tech. degree
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017