The MSc in Business is a high-quality program that prepares graduates with a non-Business/Economics degree for Management related careers.
The MSc in Business provides strong foundations in management for non-business graduates. The program introduces students to the core areas of business and provides them with the analytical and soft skills to succeed in today's workplace. Students will prepare for managerial careers by adding business knowledge to their previous academic training.
- Entry-level: BSc other than Business or Economics
- Duration: 3 or 4 semesters
- Schedule: Full-time
- Profile: Recent graduates up to 2 years of professional experience
- Program language: Fully taught in English
- Employability: 2/3 of students found a job before graduation
The MSc in Business is a high-quality program in general Management designed for students with degrees in a variety of fields other than Business or Economics.
The program will provide graduates with a solid foundation in the core areas of Management. You will acquire the knowledge, analytical tools, and competencies necessary for a successful managerial career.
The MSc in Business will complement and enable you to leverage your undergraduate training. You can choose to bring your management insights to the field of your undergraduate degree, or you can pursue a career in the business area that interests you most. Our Career Development Office will assist you in identifying and achieving your career goals.
1st Semester | 2nd Semester
- Career Accelerator Lab
- International Experience (optional)
- Summer Internship (optional)
- Thesis Project
CATÓLICA-LISBON MSc Class 2018
- 400 Students per year
- 48% of Female students
- 23 Average age
- 35+ Nationalities
- 50% of International Students in the class
- 6 Months average professional experience
- Graduates with a degree in a field other than Business or Economics who want to obtain a solid understanding of core areas of management in preparation for a management-related career.
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
How to apply
Start your application online, provide us with your personal information, upload the mandatory documents and pay the application fee. The Admissions Jury reviews applications shortly after each application period deadline.
- 3-semester track €11.800
- 4-semester track (with optional exchange semester) €13.800
Please note that application fee is not included in total fees. Application and enrollment fees are non-refundable.
Católica Top+ Scholarship
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees for the regular track of the program (3 semesters at our School; exchange semester excluded).
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship during the admission.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
Careers: Immersion in the Corporate World
From day one, CATÓLICA-LISBON supports you throughout your academic journey, preparing you for the challenges of the job market by providing you with the skills to open the path to a successful professional career.
- 93% Employed within 3 months of graduation
- 71% Employed before concluding the MSc Program
Why CATÓLICA-LISBON Masters?
- TOP 10 Worldwide in Career Progress (FT ranking)
- A TOP 10 most vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem hub in Europe
- Lisbon hosts the Web Summit since 2016 and is ranked 5th best European city to launch your start-up. (according to Startup Heatmap Europe survey 2016)
Which makes it an extraordinary combination between:
Lisbon, the "city of the seven hills", is the political and economic capital of Portugal. It stretches along the north bank of the River Tagus in the westernmost country of mainland Europe.
Also known as the “white city”, the almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms Lisbon into a mirror of a thousand colors, highlighting the city’s unique architecture and beauty.
Lisbon offers all the delights you’d expect of Portugal’s star attraction, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries, quaint museums, great cuisine and the best sandy beaches in Europe are some of the features that make Lisbon one of the best cities to study and live.
Meet Our Students
"This time I really did make a difference!" Gregor Gmür
"Motivated professors, university staff and an international student body throughout my studies proved my decision to be right." Johanna Friess
"I feel this made me a stronger candidate and, I hope, a better professional." Sofia Falcão
"CATÓLICA-LISBON was the best decision of my life." Matthias Berchtold
"CATÓLICA-LISBON helps you develop what you need to go limitless." Alberto Ippolito Ferreira
"CATÓLICA-LISBON fulfilled all my expectations, providing me with a deeply challenging, interesting and up to date education." Francesca Leone
"The education I get at CATÓLICA-LISBON will be very valuable for my future career." Eirik Thorsen
"CATÓLICA-LISBONcreates a unique learning experience with many opportunities in the academic and professional areas." Harm-Julian Schumacher
About the School
Founded more than 40 years ago, Católica-Lisbon is a leading School of Economics and Management in Portugal. Located in the heart of Lisbon, Católica-Lisbon has a long-standing reputation for innovati ... Read More