The MSc. in Business Intelligence & Analytics at ESC Clermont in France is a Master degree Programme (100% taught in English, duration of 16 to 18 months) that prepares both recent and experienced graduates to become the future Analytics professionals supporting managers to take decisions based on the interpretation of data and the efficient use of information systems. The programme allows students to explore and master the analytical techniques, software tools, information systems and applications that are used to translate data and information into tangible outcomes. Classes last from October to May, followed by an internship of a minimum of 4 months along with an executive report.
- Taught entirely in English.
- Knowledge of concepts, methods and tools of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Usage of market-leader software.
- Multicultural student group.
- Internships in France or abroad in SMEs and multinational companies.
Admission Requirements for International students:
- Bachelor degree
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
*Exemption of the language requirement for students who completed their Bachelor in English
All applications are to be submitted online on our website.
After filling the application form, candidates will be invited to submit a short video application that is subject to the evaluation of the Head of the Programme.
For more information International Admission – Please contact Audrey Esteves – Audrey.email@example.com – 0033473982408
Program taught in: