Master of Science in Built Environment (By Research)
The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Built Environment programme is designed to provide students with a formal qualification in built environment at the master’s level. Through the programme, professionals and graduates would be equipped with technical knowledge and skill required in the Built Environment sector. The programme also serves as an opportunity and pathway to pursue the Ph.D. in Built Environment and other relevant fields.
- Preparing students to be competent for research and development in specific areas of Built Environment.
- Development of students’ intellectual ability through research and successful application of advanced tools and techniques that will support their professional development.
- The flexibility of research projects: academics, professional, industrial, etc.
- Geomatic Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate
OR any other relevant field in the built environment.
- Tuition Fees RM27,000.00
- Deposit (Refundable) RM300.00
- Insurance RM70.00/year
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM27,400.00
- Tuition Fees RM27,120.00
- Caution Fee (Refundable) RM1,500.00
- International Student Administrative Fee RM4,200.00
- Medical Insurance RM500.00/year
- Visa Processing RM360.00/year
- Medical Examination RM250.00/year
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM34,000.00
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate of IUKL; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above 2.50, may apply to the programme pending internal assessment by the faculty; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- For local applicants, an English Language proficiency level considered sufficient to satisfactorily complete the course
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 5, 2018