Biotechnology and bioinformatics are among the most dynamic and rapidly evolving areas of modern science. Make the leap into the future and join Skoltech's Biotechnology program to become a sought-after professional capable of dealing with challenging tasks and developing groundbreaking solutions in biomedicine, genetics, pharmaceuticals and other fields.
- Modes and duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Application deadline: June 16, 2018
- Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
- Language: English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Our MSc students:
- Gain advanced knowledge and skills in molecular biology, gene engineering, pharmacology, bioinformatics, and neuroscience
- Master the field's cutting-edge methods, technologies and tools and learn to use them in practice
- Apply a multidisciplinary approach drawing from mathematics, statistics, probability theory and other sciences to address the pressing tasks of biotechnology
- Acquire hands-on experience in preparing and conducting experiments and analyzing and interpreting their results
- Gain international research experience working for diverse teams and labs worldwide (MIT, Washington University, Tel Aviv University, University of Santiago, etc.)
- Choose from a multitude of fields and career paths ranging from research labs to multinational biomedical companies
The 2-year (120 ECTS-credits) program comprises compulsory and recommended elective courses on the most important topics, wide set of elective courses (depending on research and professional needs of the student), entrepreneurship and innovation component, research activity and 8 weeks of industrial immersion.
- Education: Relevant bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in Biology, Chemistry, Agro, IT, Physics, Medicine, Mathematics.
- English language: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Applications are accepted until June 16, 2018, inclusive.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 15, 2018