School of Information, Media, and Design
Our master program in Applied Computer Science aims to intensify and deepen the student’s knowledge and provide them with key competencies for success in the informatics field. Being a university of applied sciences, we aim to provide the right blend of theory and practical teaching.
This master degree in informatics increases your chances of securing an excellent position in the software and IT industry and you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required for the job. Our graduates are working for large enterprises such as AIRBUS, ADIDAS, AUDI, BOSCH, BMW, BASF, DEUTSCHE BOERSE, DKFZ, SAP, TRIUMPH, VERIVOX, and many more small-sized and mid-sized companies. This course is also accredited for senior positions in the public sector and qualifies for research e.g. Doctoral Studies.
- Full-time program
- Course language: 100% English
- Subject-oriented 5-Week courses
- Activating teaching and learning methods
- Innovation and research in applied sciences topics, such as Business Computing or Multimedia Development
- Core Subjects: International Project Management, Software Architecture, Networks and Security, Database and Data Mining etc.
- Area of Specialization: Business Computing, Multimedia Development, Business Information Systems, Advanced Game Development etc.
- Elective module with an internship or a research project
- German Diplom or Recognized bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or similar, which is consecutive to the program/specialization
- Good knowledge in Java or C++, as well as in databases
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 or other proof of English proficiency
Start, Duration of study & Credit Points
- Biannually, April 1st and October 1st
- 24 months (120 ECTS)
- 750 EUR per month
- a one-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1.000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.
Program taught in: