The Masters of Science Program in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) at Dar Al-Hekma University is the first of its kind in the region.
The program trains graduate students to become specialists in providing behavior analysis services to individuals with challenging behavior and/or skill deficits which will lead the development of the professional practice of applied behavior analysis in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The curriculum focuses on the clinical and educational applications of ABA, while also providing an intensive practicum experience to enhance and strengthen students’ application of both settings. Our graduates will be able to cater to the needs of all individuals affected by autism spectrum disorders (ASD), developmental disabilities, educational and behavioral challenges, and mental health issues.
To graduate professionals and scholars committed to enhancing the quality of life of individuals, providing them with state-of-the-art behavior analytic services, and leading radical advancement in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis in Saudi Arabia.
Why Choose the Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis at Dar Al-Hekma University?
- It is the first graduate program in ABA in the Middle East.
- All course work and field experience standards are aligned with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB®) requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) certification.
- Program directed by the first and only Saudi with a Ph.D. in ABA and certified as a BCBA-D.
- Focuses on the clinical and educational applications of ABA.
- Provides an intensive practicum experience to enhance and strengthen students’ application of the principles of ABA in clinical and educational settings.
- Provides opportunities for state-of-the-art research in the field of behavior analysis.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Service and program developer
- Policy initiator
- Program director/supervisor
- Independent consultant
Program taught in: