The joint TUM-NTU Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (MSc in AE) is a programme that caters to highly qualified engineers to meet the ever-increasing demand from a growing aerospace sector in Singapore and the world.
Conferred by Technische Universität München (Germany) and Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
24 months full-time research and application-focused programme, inclusive of internship experience and Master Dissertation writing.
- The student has to complete 19 modules in 3 semesters (7 Core Modules, 1 Business Technical English Module, 9 Elective Modules & 2 Cross Discipline Modules)
- 45 Contact hours for every Core & Elective Module
- 10 Contact hours for every Cross-Discipline Module
Our professors are actively involved in research and teaching, allowing them to base the curriculum around the latest technological trends and knowledge. We fly in our TUM professors from Germany to teach on an exclusive teaching basis, ensuring no compromise on quality. The curriculum will be taught by both TUM and NTU professors, with a east-meets-west perspective for the student to gain.
You are able to complete your Internship and Dissertation in Munich, Singapore or anywhere in the world, with any company or research institution.
Required to have a minimum 3-year Bachelor Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline from a reputable university.
- TOEFL / IELTS (Required for applicants whose native tongue or medium of instruction from previous studies is not in English)
- TOEFL: Recent score with a minimum of 605 for Paper-based test or 88 for Internet-based test or 234 for Computer-based test
- IELTS (www.ielts.org): With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
- CAE (Certificate of Advanced English): Grade A, B or C)
- Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) certificate (Only required for applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS
Our online Application Portal opens on 1st November each year. Leave us your email address (through the enquiry form) and we will inform you when the Admissions Portal is open.
All applicants are required to start their Application through the online Application Portal, and then send in the list of required Hard-copy documents (via mail) in order to process your application. More information will be sent to you when you have sent us an enquiry form.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 3, 2017