Reach new heights in your career with Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Asia. Air traffic control personnel, flight crew members, flight operations specialists and technical representatives within the aviation and aerospace industry require a technical skill set. Whether you already work in one of these roles or you aspire to, a Master of Science in Aeronautics (MSA) may help you reach your goals.
Offered jointly by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and the Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA), the 36 credit-hour MSA degree program is similar to the Master of Business Administration in Aviation degree but with less of a business and management focus, and more of a technical, operations and safety oriented focus. As some courses are highly technical, more of an aviation background is needed.
MSA program highlights
- Combines solid core classes with unique specializations targeting the Asian aviation and aerospace industry.
- Learn the tools needed to develop, manufacture and operate aircraft and spacecraft.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the infrastructure that supports the industry.
- Concentrations in Aeronautics, Safety Systems, Education Technology, Operations, Human Factors in Aviation Systems and Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
- The benefit of learning from faculty who are experienced industry professionals themselves.
Already Embry-Riddle’s largest graduate program in the United States, the MSA program is an exciting addition to the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University offerings in Singapore as it will give students the chance to be prepared for senior-level positions and critical leadership roles demanded in Singapore’s thriving aviation and aerospace industry. This program is offered in blended delivery modes so that you can continue working full time through your enrollment. We merge the convenience of night and weekend courses with diverse learning modes:
- EagleVision Classroom (Web video conferencing between classrooms).
- Online (from anywhere with an Internet connection).
Students must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Applicants for whom English is not the primary language must either:
- Attain a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (Internet-based).
- Attain a minimum score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.0.
- Show evidence of attendance and graduation from a secondary school in which the language of instruction was English.
International students should visit Singapore’s Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) FAQ website for information on the issuance of a student pass/student visa. All student pass requirements will be shared with students when an admission decision is made by the university. Official/Attested copies of documents listed above should be mailed to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Office of Enrollment Management, 75 Bukit Timah Road, #02-01 Boon Siew Building, Singapore 229833. Alternatively, students may make an appointment to bring original documents in so that an official copy can be made. On the next page, please correct the following:
Students can expect to graduate 24 months after they start the MSA degree program.
Students can start the MSA degree program in January, June or August.
$952 per credit. To graduate, students need to complete 36 credits, SGD 34,272 + 7% GST.
Rolling admission throughout the year.
Click here for more information about the Master of Science in Aeronautics.