The program is established with a focus on development and implementation of new simulation-driven design and manufacturing paradigms for the development of advanced materials, structures, and engineering systems with enhanced lifecycle, mechanical and physical characteristics demanded in high-tech industries. The program is created to prepare the next generation of researchers, engineers, and practitioners to assume a role of technical leadership in research and innovation of high-tech sector.
- Modes and duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Application deadline: Jul 16, 2018
- Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
- Language: English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Our graduates will have:
- fundamental knowledge of mechanics, micromechanics, and physics of advanced manufacturing and materials
- deep understanding of modern technological methods and tools, information technology-based manufacturing and product development practices
- ability to apply information technology, mathematics, mechanics, physics, and material science in engineering practice and research in advanced manufacturing and materials
- a vision for the creation of new technologies, design, and development of sustainable systems, and development of novel materials
- ability to apply simulation-driven product development paradigm in engineering system design
- work with technical literature (e.g. conduct bibliographical research, read and critically analyze scientific articles, use scientific metrics and engineering documentation)
The 2-year (120 ECTS-credits) program comprises compulsory and recommended elective courses on the most important topics, wide set of elective courses (depending on research and professional needs of the student), entrepreneurship and innovation component, research activity and 8 weeks of industrial immersion.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in Physics, Mechanics, Material Science, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics
- Knowledge and skills: Successful candidates must have a knowledge of Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering as well as flexibility to work in team or individually
- English language: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
Applications are accepted until July 16, 2018, inclusive.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2018