Market and institutional forces have resulted in notable changes in the world of business and accounting. Academic institutions have a special role to play in ensuring that individuals entering the profession have the core foundation of knowledge and skills essential to meeting the changing market demands. We are dedicated to fulfilling that role.
Completing a graduate degree is an important credential for embarking on a career in business, and the quality of that education is an important ingredient for achieving success. Hence, it is important to choose a program that will help to prepare you for success in a profession that promises to be dynamic and challenging. We are confident that our program will do just that.
Our MS Program in Accounting:
- Is one of only four in New England fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Full-time study during two summers. Providing the flexibility to earn a degree while holding a full-time career position
- Fulfills the educational requirements for the CPA examination in Massachusetts
- Offers a highly relevant curriculum taught by outstanding faculty
- Has an exceptional record of placement in public accounting
- Offers excellent quality at a very reasonable cost
We invite you to compare us with other major universities - our faculty, curriculum, record of placement, and our network of alumni and friends in the profession - all of which translate into your opportunities as a graduate of the program. All at a cost that is more than competitive. We are confident that you will be pleased with what you discover about us.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017