Master of Science in Accounting
- Period of study: 39 credits and accomplish a thesis
- College: College of Management
- Department: College of Management
- Program Level: MA
The Master of Science Program, College of Management, embraces two key programs, i.e. MS in Finance and MS in Accounting. We have 26 outstanding professors whose research interests cover cooperate finance, derivative securities, financial engineering, risk management, personal finance, investment, banking, financial derivatives, financial engineering, international finance, financial accounting, management accounting, econometrics, DDS, asset pricing and others to offer a quality program.
Our outstanding faculty members and innovative curriculum design give students’ the expertise they need to become qualified accountants and enhance their competitiveness in prestigious corporations, helping you get a great job, to begin with right after graduation.
- Fall Semester (September entry): January 1st~ April 15th
- Spring Semester (February entry): September 15th~ November 15th
Spring Semester (September 2013 Entry)
- November 15, 2013: Application Deadline
- November 15, 2013, ~ December 7, 2013: Application Review by Departments/Institutes
- December 7, 2013: Departments/Institutes Send the Results to OIA
- December 12, 2013: Admission Results Sent to Admission Committee
- December 26, 2013: Admission Results Posted on OIA Website
- End of December 2013: Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants
- Mid-February, 2013: Registration
Application and Entry Requirements
1. Application form or Apply online http://184.108.40.206/application
2. One photocopy of the original diploma (or provisional certificate) of the highest degree
*If the original diploma is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
3. One photocopy of the original transcript
*If the original transcript is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
*Must be issued or stamped by the school and be sent directly to YZU in a sealed envelope.
*Must mark ranking among student.
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Statement of Purpose
7. Others. Please indicate:
(1) 40% rating of academic records and 60% documents evaluation.
(An interview may be required if necessary).
(2) A study plan in English.
A. Describing your related research results and your background, personal interest, professional specialty and particulars.
B. Research directions and anticipated results
C. literature study
D. Research plan
(3) Proof of English Language Proficiency
At least one proof of the following:
A. Minimum required TOEFL iBT score is 61 or cBT score is 173.
B. GMAT score in the top 70% percentage.
C. GRE score in the top 70% percentage
D. Minimum TOEIC scores 650.
E. GEPT(General English Proficiency Test) in High-Intermediate level
F. IELTS 5.5, and every section should rank 5.0.
* If coming from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or have studied in those countries and earned a bachelor degree, please provide the document and waive the English requirements.
8. A copy of Passport or ARC or Birth Certificate
9. Financial statement in Chinese or English
*Applicants needs to provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the estimated expenses of their
entire period of study. If the funds are supported by applicants' school, please submit the certificate of support instead of the financial statement.
10. An applicant who has a former ROC citizenship must attach the certificate of the renouncement of the nationality of the Republic of China.
This school offers programs in: