1-YEAR DOUBLE DEGREE IN A GROWING & DYNAMIC INDUSTRY
With the increasing impact of globalisation and advancing technologies, the food, agrienergy and agricultural industries are in a state of expansion and evolution. As two of the world’s leading countries in agribusiness, France and Brazil are poised to play a fundamental role in the future of the food industry.
In the Master of Science in Food and Agribusiness Management (FAM) programme, you’ll learn to excel in all aspects of food and agribusiness management, explore the latest design trends in the field, incorporate design thinking and techniques into your work and share best practices from all over the world.
- Degree earned: Master of Science in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Language: English
- Programme start: September
- Duration: Core Track- 1-year; Extended Track- 2-years
- Tuition: Core Track- €15,350; Extended Track- €20,500
- Proficiency in English
- Core Track- four-year bachelor’s degree in any field
- Extended Track- three-year bachelor’s degree in any field
Prepare to help the global food and agribusiness sectors reinvent themselves! You’ll gain the tools you need to design innovative solutions for the challenges these enterprises face, manage all aspects of agribusiness operations and market food products effectively. Your programme includes:
- Internationalised study in both France and Brazil
- Courses taught by top Audencia faculty and also ABAG industry professionals
- Guest lectures and workshops led by industry experts (banks, NGOs, research centres, food clusters, etc.)
- Field trips to a variety of SME, SMI and multinational agribusiness companies
- Practical master’s project with Terrena, expert in responsible, ecologically intensive farming
- Collaborative, cross-disciplinary project between agribusiness, design, veterinary, law and management students (id4Food)
- Worldwide, hands-on internship
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. Our strong international partnerships serve as the foundation of your FAM programme. You’ll work with faculty members who have extensive industry experience, researchers who specialise in the field, and agribusiness and agrienergy corporate partners.
Brazilian Agribusiness Association (ABAG)
The FAM programme works closely with the Brazilian Agribusiness Association (ABAG), the main industry association for this sector, to develop state-of-the-art research and education. You will also be taught by leading professors in Brazil within the Biomarketing Educational Network.
The FAM programme partners with the following influential agribusiness and agrienergy corporate partners and organisations:
- InVivo Group
- Avril Group
- Brazilian Agribusiness Association
- Brazilian Agribusiness Marketing Association
- Brazilian Sales Directors Association
- Brazilian Cooperatives Association
- Brazilian Food Industry Association
- Brazilian Association of Supermarkets
- Brazilian Scientific Council for Sustainability Agribusiness
- ABMRA Brazilian Rural and Agribusiness Marketing Association
CAREER & ALUMNI
The world’s massive agricultural industry needs leaders who can tackle complex issues. With the global population growing at unprecedented rates, food production will need to double by 2050 – and geopolitical matters, limited water supplies and concerns about sustainability are becoming increasingly important. As a FAM graduate, you’ll have practical experience in two national business environments, a key advantages in the global agribusiness marketplace.
Note: All statistics on this page are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 6, 2018