1-YEAR DOUBLE DEGREE IN A GROWING & DYNAMIC INDUSTRY
With the increasing impact of globalisation and advancing technologies, the food, agrienergy and agricultural industries are in a state of expansion and evolution. As two of the world’s leading countries in agribusiness, France and Brazil are poised to play a fundamental role in the future of the food industry.
In the Master of Science and MBA in Food and Agribusiness Management (FAM) programme, you’ll learn how to excel in all aspects of food and agribusiness management – and earn degrees from two of the top business schools in France and Brazil:
- Master of Science degree from Audencia Business School in France
- MBA degree from Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing in Brazil
- Degree earned: Master of Science and MBA in Food and Agribusiness
- Language: English
- Duration: 12-14 months, full-time
- Eligibility: Four-year bachelor’s degree in any field; proficiency in English
- Programme start: September
- Tuition: €14,850
Prepare to help the global food and agribusiness sectors reinvent themselves! You’ll gain the tools to develop innovative solutions to challenges faced by food and agricultural enterprises, to manage all aspects of agribusiness operation and to market food products effectively. Programme includes:
- Internationalised study in both France and Brazil
- Courses taught by top Audencia faculty and ESPM faculty
- Guest lectures and workshops led by industry experts
- Field trips to a variety of SME, SMI and multinational agribusiness companies
- Practical master’s project
- Worldwide, hands-on internship
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. Our strong international partnerships serve as the foundation of your FAM programme. You’ll work with faculty members who have extensive industry experience, researchers who specialise in the field, and agribusiness and agrienergy corporate partners.
ESPM is the leading university in Brazil for business strategy, marketing and integrated communications programmes – and agribusiness marketing. ESPM’s Centre for Agribusiness works closely with the Brazilian Agribusiness Marketing Association (AMBR&A) and the Brazilian Agribusiness Association (ABAG), the main industry associations for this sector, to develop state-of-the-art research and education.
The FAM is supported by generous funding from Crédit Agricole, the largest bank in France – and the second-largest in Europe. Crédit Agricole has a long history of supporting farmers and agribusiness, and is a top employer of Audencia graduates. Learn from and connect with industry experts from Crédit Agricole and other companies, building a network of industry contacts for your future career.
CAREER & ALUMNI
The world’s massive agricultural industry needs leaders who can tackle complex issues. With the global population growing at unprecedented rates, food production will need to double by 2050 – and geopolitical matters, limited water supplies and concerns about sustainability are becoming increasingly important. As a FAM graduate, you’ll have two key advantages in the global agribusiness marketplace:
- Two distinct academic qualifications (Master of Science and MBA)
- Practical experience in two national business environments
A multinational professional network
Because you will be studying at two premier schools of management, you will benefit from the large professional networks of two career service departments. During the programme, you will have the chance to establish connections with leading agribusiness firms in each country.
Example positions include:
- Marketing manager
- Product manager
- Purchaser and negotiator
- Retail manager
- Nutrition division manager
- Ingredient marketing and communications
- Market researcher
- Sales manager
- Demand planning and order fulfilment manager
- Commodity consultant
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 21, 2017