- Occupational Safety
- School Safety
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Individuals wishing to enter or maintain a current position in occupational safety management
- Military personnel wishing to transition into a rewarding career serviced in any of the areas of SSEM
- Industry or public service personnel who need additional credentialing or wish to pursue specialty areas within SSEM
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- MAT score of 375 or GRE score of Verbal 149, Quantitative 141, Analytical 4.0 or above
- Completion of six core courses, six elective courses, and a comprehensive exam; or completion of six core courses, four elective courses, SSE 800, and a thesis
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- State and Federal OSHA
- Homeland security positions in state and federal government
- Marathon Oil
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 22, 2017