This master’s degree runs over three semesters, the first two dedicated to the programme courses, and the third for completion of the master’s thesis. The first semester courses at the UJI focus on new technology contents and basic geographical information. In the second semester, at the University of Münster, students take subjects in basic and advanced geoinformation science.
Courses are also taught on other important subjects such as project management and research methods. The master’s thesis is closely linked to ongoing research projects at one of the partner universities. The objective of this master’s programme is to train professionals in geospatial technologies, a rapidly growing area with a shortage of professionals; it therefore provides an excellent opportunity for a professional career in the field.
- UJI coordinators: Joaquín Huerta Guijarro, Michael Gould and Jorge Mateu Mahiques (Institute of New Imaging Technologies and Department of Mathematics of the Universitat Jaume I).
- Coordinating university: University of Münster (Germany)
- Partner universities: Universitat Jaume I, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, University of Münster
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS credits
- Duration: three academic semesters (September 2017 / March 2019)
- Teaching modality: face-to-face learning
- Language of instruction: English
- Price: in accordance with official fees yet to be announced (2016: 51,26 €/credit)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 16, 2018