This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time program with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
In this data-driven age, managers must become analytical and scientific in their approach. They must be able to understand data and analyze it. Due to the complexity of large amounts of data, managers have no choice but to resort to visual abstraction for their decision making: data visualization (or visual data analysis).
The aim of this program is to train these managers in visual analysis techniques and to respond to a pressing need in companies: to train managers capable of understanding and developing AI and of finding new solutions within companies.
Our hybrid program will enable engineering, business or other students with international backgrounds to have multidisciplinary teamwork skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a great curiosity for projects, and the ability to develop and to solve technical problems and to understand and develop managerial projects strongly involved with AI.
Video: Thierry Warin, global AI expert, on the MSc
Thierry Warin heads SKEMA’s new Global AI Lab which works closely with this MSc. Here, he talks about why the MSc in AI was created, what students will learn as part of the program, who it is suitable for, and the job opportunities that will open up for graduates.
Students acquire skills:
- AI competencies:
- understanding the basics and workings of AI and its issues
- distinguishing different tools/platforms/algorithms
- choosing the adequate tool/platform/algorithm for a given problem and how to handle it
- keeping up with the latest developments in AI
- Change management and project management skills
- Cybersecurity skills: understanding the risks and impacts for business, in coordination with cyber safety specialists, the ability to manage cybersecurity aspects and confidential information
- Soft skills: relational, multidisciplinary team management and communication, creativity, innovation in solutions
- Ethical, regulatory and legal issues at the international level
ESIEA engineering school
ESIEA is specialized in digital science and technology and has more than 1,300 students. It has two campuses in France, in Paris and Laval.
The school is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE) and awards a master's level engineering degree approved by the Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur (CTI).
Its teaching is based on active learning, projects, personal development, and research.
Next application deadline is the 15th of the month.
Requirements for SKEMA's masters' programs
Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
Requirements - MSc (one-year):
Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professional experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
English language test required for all students:
In some cases, the English test can be waived (for English native speakers or degree holders from an English-speaking country)
TOEFL (530), TOEFL IBT (71), TOEIC (810), IELTS (6)
There are special English language requirements for students applying to the MSc in Global Luxury and Management: TOEFL IBT: overall score of at least 80 points and a minimum score of 18 points per section. IELTS(6.5) for each section.
One of the scores must be sent directly to NCSU (school code 5496).
GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however, a good score strengthens the application.
MSc in one year: €17,000 (spring 2020: €16,900)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €25,000
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €25,000
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments: €21,500
- MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000
- MSc Luxury & Fashion Management: €19,000
- MSc Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €25,000
Two-year MSc: autumn 2020: €30,000 (spring 2020: €28,000) for the two years.
- Two-year MSc with Artificial Intelligence for Business Transformation: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Design: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with International Hospitality Management: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Global Luxury and Management: €35,000
- Two-year MSc with Luxury and Fashion Management (spring 2020 intake only): €29,000
- The MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes are €17 000
- All other MS programs are €15 000
The application fee is €100 (non-refundable)
About the School
SKEMA is a global business school which, through its research and teaching programmes, trains and educates the talented individuals businesses require in the current competitive environment.