- Applied Engineering and Technology Management
- Construction Management
- Network Security Management
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Individuals employed in technical fields in business or industry
- Individuals who have professional growth aspirations in the management of technology-based businesses
- Individuals who have recently completed undergraduate study and want more preparation before embarking on their career
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Applicants are expected to present proper prerequisite preparation or technical management experience.
- For the Construction Management and the Applied Engineering and Technology Management options, applicants should have an understanding of materials and processes, the principles of production control, and the economics of industry; computer literacy; the ability to communicate graphically; and the ability to apply statistics to the solution of industrial problems.
- For the Network Security Management (NSM) Option, applicants should have an understanding of wired and wireless computer network communications, prior educational or work experience related to managing computer network software and hardware; effective communication skills; and the ability to identify, analyze, and solve computer network related problems.
- An Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 and individual Verbal and Quantitative scores of 144 on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are expected. Applicants may also submit scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) as a substitute for the GRE. GMAT scores of 420 or higher are expected.
- Applicants with a cumulative Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher, or 3.25 or higher in their last 60 hours of Undergraduate work are exempt from the GRE/GMAT requirement.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Lockheed Martin
- Bosch Rexroth
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- S. T. Wooten
- Messer Construction
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 22, 2017