EPITA’s Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy program is a joint program with EM Normandie School that spans 18 months and is taught 100% in English in Paris. Accredited by the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles), the program consists of 3 semesters’ on-campus classes, 1 semester of internship and learning experience in Dublin. To obtain their degree, students must acquire 120 ECTS (European Credits Transfer Systems) and a B1 level of French.
The aim of the Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy is to prepare students with AI skills to apply technology to enhance an organization’s marketing strategies and decision-making process.
Graduates of this program will be able to utilize artificial intelligence techniques and tools to:
- improve consumer engagement experience by creating relevant client profiles based on KYC (Know Your Customer) concepts;
- monitor and analyze a variety of communication channels, such as social media, and assist in the understanding of the market’s perception of a brand;
- provide companies with relevant, timely and precise customer service and social media interaction;
- optimize the marketing content in order to boost the visibility of the companies and drive traffic to brands’ websites; and
- exploit computer vision to revolutionize the visual engagement strategy.
The last semester is a compulsory 6-month internship, which is the capstone of the program. Students will acquire technical business experience by working in a real environment, that prepare themselves for the job market.
- Data enabler
- Data visualization consultant
- Marketing data analyst
- Customer intelligence manager
- Operational researcher
- Business intelligence consultant
- Data manager
- Data analyst
- Data strategist
- Data planner
- Marketing scientist
- Big data consultant
- Data scientist
- Marketing strategist
- Expert/Analyst in marketing analysis/marketing research/CRM/credit analysis
- Business data analyst
This program is open to candidates holding a 3- or 4-year Bachelor’s degree (or higher) regardless of the domain of their undergraduate studies. Students with a background in business studies would particularly benefit from this program.
The admission process is fully automated. Candidates should submit their application and upload the following documents translated into English or French in digital format to our online application platform:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official university transcripts
- Certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Certified copy of the high school certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL 80, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6.0
- Statement of purpose
The application will undergo three phases:
- Validation of candidacy
- Online interview
- Admission results
Candidates will be informed of the status of their application by email during each phase of the process.
About the School
Born in 1984, EPITA (from the French Ecole pour l'Informatique et les Techniques Avancées : School of Computer Science & Advanced Techniques) has been steadily gaining a reputation of excellence a ... Read More