Building the education of the XXI century by addressing public, social and economic issues.
The SmartEdTech program addresses public, social and economic issues in a participative and creative way, to build the education of tomorrow.
We are offering the program based on the disruptive pedagogy that is made possible by digital learning. This master's program puts smart educational technologies at the heart of its training activities in order to improve today's education for everybody and to create the education of tomorrow.
A threefold scientific approach:
- In computer science, students will not only master the tools but also acquire skills in order to develop digital technologies in education and to create the added educational value for tomorrow's content and tools. This includes working with the support of machine learning algorithms and applying them to data generated during the learning and evaluation processes.
- In educational science, students will acquire tools to precisely analyze educational innovation (with or without validation).
- In applied cognitive science, students will benefit from the latest developments in neuroscience and behavioral psychology to propose effective and humane solutions.
- Project manager in e-learning
- Instructional designer
- Digital learning consultant
- Teacher or trainer in online environments
- Researcher in educational technology
- Digital innovation director
- Educational advisor
- Your own startup
... and other future jobs for change-makers!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 30, 2018