Master of Science (MSc) Management by Research
The AeU MSC suits professionals with an interest in research and interested in enhancing their knowledge and skill into specific areas within the management field.
Accredited programme  by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) , Ministry of Higher Education.
• One of the few accredited MSC programme in Malaysia
• Join a group of students from diverse range of educational backgrounds
• Tutorials are not compulsory to attend, can be done fully online
• Bachelor's Degree recognized by AeU Senate OR
• Open entry qualification recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia:
• Be at least 35 years old
• Possess STPM or equivalent
• Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to the programme applied for OR
• Other qualification recognised by the AeU Senate
Modes of Study:
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Blended Learning
Duration: 2 years (Part Time), 1 year (Full Time)
MQA Accreditation: PA 9490
EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only): YES
• To promote research skills and analysis in both quantitative and qualitative research methods as effective tools to solve current business management problems
• To provide deep understanding in the chosen field of management and enhancing the capability to carry out research.
• Provide students with the research tools to actively engage in educational research at the graduate level.
AREAS OF RESEARCH
• Business & Management
• Public Management
• Hospitality Management
• Banking Management
• Micro Credits
• International Management
• Tourism Management
• Small Business
• Educational Management
• Other Business & Management related research areas