Master of Science (MSc) (Full-Time) in International Business
Delivered jointly by two prestigious European business schools;
London South Bank University (LSBU) and The International Business Academy (IBA)
- International, career-boosting masters program
- Taught in English
Why invest time and money?
A master's degree will enhance your international career opportunities within international business and yield higher salary. The program is for those who wish to pursue new levels of insight at master’s level and obtain specialist competencies in relevant aspects of International Business.
The program is an international, career-boosting masters program, giving you highly relevant content and specialist competencies. The program contains 8 units and a dissertation, scheduled with 3 semesters of study. The first two semesters contain 4 units and the third and final semester a dissertation. Each unit is concluded by a written coursework and a written closed book exam at a fixed date.
The bottom line
By completing this education you will develop theoretical knowledge, analytical awareness and critical understanding of international business. And you will develop skills which enhance your career opportunities in international business.
The program in brief
- Is recognized worldwide as it has been adopted at several leading universities with growing student numbers every year
- Combines the extensive teaching and research experience at LSBU with ground-breaking expertise in undergraduate- and postgraduate-level delivery by the IBA.
- Provides an excellent post-graduate opportunity to increase knowledge and specialist competencies in international business
- Enables you to gain further insight into international business and enhance career opportunities
- Taught and assessed entirely in English
- International Strategy (7.5 ECTS)
- Analytical Techniques (7.5 ECTS)
- Management in International Firms (7.5 ECTS)
- International Trade (7.5 ECTS)
The IBA is committed to delivering high-quality education, continuous development, and improvement.
Quality is assured through the following 3 general principles:
- Student focus and feedback – we always listen to and communicate with our students.
- Management - the decentralized and democratic management style at the IBA motivates and encourages lecturers to take independent action and responsibility at all times, as well as delivering high-quality education.
- Continual improvement – we aim at improving the quality of our activities at all times.
The lecturers at the IBA are highly qualified professionals with experience from international industry.
In order to be eligible to be enrolled for the Master of Science in International Business, students are required to have achieved one of the following:
- BA degree (Bachelor degree) from IBA in Kolding
- BA/BSc degrees in international business or economics from other recognized institutions
- Other BA degree-level courses, such as the Danish HD or HA
- Degrees from other comparable courses from Danish or foreign business schools and universities.*
Accreditation is given for prior learning, such as working experience in business at management level.*
*These students are enrolled provided they can demonstrate their aptitude through their educational achievements and/or competence in the MSc subject areas.
Course start: September 2012
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 24, 2018