Our course philosophy is to educate young professionals to become leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit through a focus on business development, new venture creation, transdisciplinarity and digital transformation.
Key programmes objectives are:
- Develop basic big data skills.
- Make data scientists true business partners.
- Convey the management tools specific to the data processing, analysis and visualization industries.
KEY-ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAM
- EDC Paris Business School is the 1st leading reference school in entrepreneurship, and it also offers the possibilities of obtaining a level 1 RNCP* qualification (Level 7 – European classification) equivalent to a Bac +5 level and/or an official diploma from a foreign university
- This course combines the acquisition of three technical macro-skills: Computer Science, Mathematics and Business.
- Membership in the EDC Paris Business School alumni community with more than 18,500 alumni (including 5,000 business owners).
* The attribution of the RNCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the subject of a specific process.
Develop entrepreneurial leaders
- By putting data analysis and big data at the service of business and strategic decision-making in fields as diverse as marketing, operations management and finance,
- By developing an in-depth knowledge of the latest data structuring, analysis and visualization methods,
- By acquiring an experience-based pedagogy, by means of projects or missions.
The admission procedure for international students concerns:
- Students of a nationality other than French
- French students abroad (French nationality living outside of mainland France)
- Admission on application and motivational interview
- Profile of candidates: holders of a French degree attesting to a higher education course of at least 3 years post-baccalaureate, accredited or certified RNCP level II,
- Profile of candidates: holders of a French degree attesting to a higher education course of at least 4 years post-baccalaureate, accredited or certified RNCP level II,
TUITION AND OTHER RELEVANT INFO
2020/2021 tuition fees, September 2020 intake:
- 26,000 for 2 years (M.Sc In 1 and M.Sc In 2)
- 15,600 for 1 year (M.Sc In 2)
About the School
EDC Paris Business School is ranked in the top 10 business schools in France and 1st for entrepreneurship with a business creation rate 3 times higher than that of other graduate schools, while 80% of ... Read More