photo courtesy of EDC Paris Business School
Our course philosophy is to educate young professionals to become leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit through a focus on business development, new venture creation, transdisciplinarity, and digital transformation.
Key programs objectives are:
- Train audit and management control managers.
- Be able to assume key roles in companies.
- Manage budget processes and performance indicators (analysis and control).
Key-Advantages of the Program
- EDC Paris Business School is the 1st leading reference school in entrepreneurship, and it also offers the possibility of obtaining a level 1 RNCP* qualification (Level 7 – European classification) equivalent to a Bac +5 level and/or an official diploma from a foreign university.
- Training combining academic excellence and professional experience with a pedagogical approach aimed at putting the student at the heart of learning (case studies, project management, role-playing, Business Games, reverse class, blended learning, online support).
- Membership in the EDC Paris Business School alumni community with more than 18,500 alumni (including 5,000 business owners).
* The attribution of the RNCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the subject of a specific process.
Develop entrepreneurial leaders
- Provide added value by developing relevant financial strategies for the company
- Learn to arbitrate in the execution of routine operations (budget, reporting, cash management)
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of contemporary products, markets, and financial arrangements
- Enhance your employability in targeted areas of expertise
- Benefit from a work-study program for better academic and professional integration
The admission procedure for international students concerns:
- Students of a nationality other than French
- French students abroad (French nationality living outside of mainland France)
- Admission on the application and motivational interview.
- Profile of candidates: holders of a French degree attesting to a higher education course of at least 3 years post-baccalaureate, accredited or certified RNCP level II,
- Profile of candidates: holders of a French degree attesting to a higher education course of at least 4 years post-baccalaureate, accredited or certified RNCP level II.
Tuition and Other Relevant Info
2020/2021 tuition fees, September 2020 intake:
12,500 Euros per year, for international students
About the School
EDC Paris Business School is ranked in the top 10 business schools in France and 1st for entrepreneurship with a business creation rate 3 times higher than that of other graduate schools, while 80% of ... Read More