ABOUT THE MPH PROGRAM
Master of Public Health degree is a multidisciplinary professional degree program designed to provide practical training in areas related to public health practice.
We offer six MPH concentrations:
- Environmental Health looks at different factors in our environment and tries to understand their role in the health of individuals and populations.
- Occupational Safety and Health evaluates and provides interventions to reduce risk of injury and illness using ergonomics, human factors and wellness for future, current and past workers.
- Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences studies the health characteristics of populations and finds innovative ways to reduce risks and improve community capacity for population health improvement.
- Epidemiology studies the trends, patterns, and causes related to disease in populations.
- Biostatistics uses statistical reasoning and methods to address major problems in public health.
- Health Policy and Management is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the delivery, quality, and costs of health care for individuals and populations.
About the School
Public health is the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health. Public health professionals achieve these goals through the organized efforts and informed choices of ... Read More