Scholars and practitioners in the discipline of Public Administration and Management, who are grounded in the theoretical/foundational modules in the discipline and are keen to carry out research around a problem.
- Learners must hold a four-year Bachelors degree or Honours in the subject of Public Administration.
- A person shall not be regarded as a learner unless such a person has been admitted to the degree required (Public Administration)
- Note that an assessment of work profile, research potential and other professional qualifications may be required. Also, note that applicants may be invited for an interview and/or required to write a paper.
Duration of the Programme
- Programme is by research work
- Not less than two years and not more than 4 years
- Where necessary, learners may be advised to register specific MPA modules to deepen and sharpen their theoretical understanding
The candidate is expected to complete & pass the examination of his/her research project.
See 1 more programs offered by University of Fort Hare »
This course is