The first and only Master of Project Management (MPM) from Southeast Asia awarded accreditation by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Center (GAC) for Project Management Education Programmes.
This programme aims to advance executives, engineers, and consultants with the knowledge and skills of project management principles and practice to enable them to undertake and deliver projects successfully.
Students will not only be required to learn from academicians and experienced practitioners to be proficient in specialist areas such as managing scope, time, costs and risks, resolving conflicts and examining supply and value chain but also be competent over a broad spectrum of general management disciplines that include leadership, strategy and ethics, and investigative case studies.
Such proficiency will endow individuals with the strength and confidence to take on responsibility for increasingly significant projects and deliver the benefits successfully.
The HELP MPM focuses on the delivery of results through the proper selection and execution of strategic objectives in all types of enterprise, including government and non-governmental organisations (NGO).
The competence to manage projects is increasingly in demand and essential in an economic and investment environment that challenges industry in both developing and developed nations. Success in project management career will provide opportunities for advancement to senior management positions as well as arm individuals for greater success in management consultancy or other rewarding entrepreneurial ventures.
- MCR500 Introductory Case & Research Methodology
- MPM501 Project Management Principles and Practice
- CGR501 Risk Management
- MEM502 Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- MPM502 Project Evaluation and Management
- MGT513 Supply Chain Management
- MPM510 Project Management Case Study
- MGT503 Business Ethics
- MGT508 Operations Management and Analytics
- ECO501 Business Economics
- MGT505 International Business
- MGT506 Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness
- MGT510 Strategic Management
- MKT501 Marketing Management
- ACC512 Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- FIN501 Corporate Finance
- MGT507 Management of Organisational Change
- MHRD510 Global Human Resource Management
Open-book examination (20%) + Assignment I (30%) + Assignment II (50%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More