This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Knowledge in the development and maintenance of projects based on International Standards.
- Exposure for software engineers towards the local industrial experiences in the real working environment.
Full-time - 12 to 18 months
Part-time - 2 to 5 years
|Dual Degree Award:
Staffordshire University, UK
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
- Bachelor's Degree not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50, can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for candidates where English is not their first language, such as IELTS 6.0 or above.
Benefits of the Programme
This programme is designed to produce professional and dedicated Project Managers who should lead in the development and maintenance of projects based on International Standards.
- Develop masters-level knowledge and skills in Project Management in context of employer-driven needs, emerging markets, and contemporary subject areas within the discipline.
- Extend knowledge and understanding of, and practical skills in, a range of advanced Project Management topics.
- Develop academic and discipline-specific rigor through applied scholarship.
- Build or strengthen domain-specific understanding and transferable skills thus equipping graduates for a career in industry or academia.
- Focus on depth of study, critical awareness and evaluation in selected areas of current research and advanced scholarship within the academic discipline of Project Management.
- Develop and strengthen critical analysis, independent scholarship, and intellectual empowerment through a structured research-informed programme of studies in Project Management and through research-informed teaching.
- Use the rigour of academic knowledge development and training to develop applied practical skills for construction of computer systems in real-world contexts.
- Provide a balanced programme of study, comprising Project Management theory with the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience.
- Develop scholarly and professional skills within the professional, legal and ethical frameworks which govern the development of computing solutions.
- To equip you, through independent learning at a postgraduate level, for further academic study, lifelong learning, and for personal and professional development.
- Develop effective communication skills of value to academic, technical and professional environments.
Course Structure & Modules
|Elective Module 1 (Choose 1)|
|Elective Module 2 (Choose 1)|
*Elective modules may be pre-selected for students at the beginning of the semester. If students wish to change these pre-selected elective modules, they can choose from the available modules offered in the semester OR among the intensive delivery modules - however, such changes may prolong the study duration.
|This module builds on the Research Methods module to provide students with the challenge and experience of conducting and reporting on research in the form of one of writing an academic paper, a case history of a business or business practice or an industry standard consultancy report.|
- Director of Project Management
- Project Engineer
- Project Leader
- IT Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Team Leader
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Business Project Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- PMO Manager
- Development Manager
MALAYSIAN STUDENT FEES:
Total: RM 29,500 + £250
HIDE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES:
Total: RM 36,800 (USD 8,770) + £250
Commencement in 2018, subject to approval.
All information is correct at the time of publication but is subject to change in the interest of continuous improvement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018