Accounting is a vital business role, critical to efficient economic function around the world.
The Master of Professional Accounting delivers accredited courses to graduate students in key areas of accounting and finance.
Our accounting degree holds full accreditation with CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA). Graduates are able to apply for associate membership with these two professional bodies.
- Marketing Management
- People in Organisations
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Comparative Global Business Systems
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Business Law
- Taxation Law
- Law of Business Organisations
- Accounting for Corporations
- Advanced Issues in Accounting
- Data Analysis and Decision Modelling
- Economics for a Sustainable World
- Practical or Research Project
Accounting graduates enjoy a wide range of employment opportunities in the public and private sectors including: public accounting practice, financial analysis, financial and management accounting, banking, system support and analysis, taxation and financial advising.
- Domestic* S$46,224
- International S$47,936
*Fees apply to all Singapore residents (Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and all pass holders excluding Student's Pass).
Note: All course fees include prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 27, 2017