The Master of Professional Accounting – Master of Business Administration allows graduates to distinguish themselves to future employers with a joint degree and delivers comprehensive training in accounting and finance while exposing students to key management areas including human relations, marketing, business law, taxation, economics and business information systems.
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Business Law
- Taxation Law
- Law of Business Organisations
- Accounting for Corporations
- Advanced Issues in Accounting
- Data Analysis and Decision Modelling
- The Changing Business Environment
- Economics for a Sustainable World
- Managing Strategic Resources and Operations
- Leading and Managing Organisational Change
- Practical or Research Project
- PLUS one elective subject
Registered graduates have gained employment in various sectors including but not limited to the following: Schools, Private practice, Queensland Health, Relationships Australia, Drug and alcohol services, Commonwealth rehabilitation services, Hospitals, Counselling services, Correctional Services, Child safety.
- Domestic* S$46,224
- International S$47,936
*Fees apply to all Singapore residents (Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and all pass holders excluding Student's Pass).
Note: All course fees include prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017