SMU MPA is a graduate qualification that has received accreditation from various global professional bodies (ISCA, CPA Australia, ICAA, ICAEW, CIMA, SAC and AACSB). The MPA curriculum offers academic rigour and first-hand industry knowledge and is taught by a world-class faculty with significant industry experience. The MPA appeals to two main groups of aspirants – non-accounting graduates who wish to join the accounting profession, and those who require accounting knowledge in their expanded or future roles. MPA graduates are well sought after in areas of accounting, taxation, auditing and consulting in both the public and private sectors.
- Applicants must demonstrate good prior academic performance in an undergraduate degree from a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have sufficient background in Mathematics/Calculus.
- GMAT is compulsory for all applicants. More information about GMAT is available at the GMAT website. Candidates should take the GMAT as soon as possible. The results should be sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS) to SMU (code for SMU MPA: F8D-3B-56). If the official GMAT scores are not ready yet, candidates may submit their MPA application using the unofficial scores and submit the official results later.
- Applicants with post-undergraduate working experience will have an added advantage. - Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview by members of the MPA Admission Panel. For international students, telephone interviews will be conducted if they are not in Singapore.
- Applicants must show proficiency in the English language. Applicants whose Undergraduate medium of instruction was not in English, are to sit for either TOEFL or IELTS.
Start date: May & Aug each year
Application - S$50 (Non-refundable)
Registration/Deposit - S$5,400 (Singaporean/PR) - S$5,500 (Foreigner) (Non-refundable)
Registration and Deposit fee is non-refundable and payable on acceptance to the programme. The registration fee of S$400 or S$500 covers matriculation, examination fees, orientation activities, library and computer account. The deposit fee of S$5,000 will contribute to the first instalment of tuition fee.
Tuition Fees - S$38,520 (inclusive of GST)
- First instalment of S$1,420 and 5 instalments of S$6,420 per term for Part-time students or
- First instalment of S$7,840 and 2 instalments of S$12,840 for Full-time students
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 5, 2018