Why MSU Denver's MPAcc Degree?
- Only 10 classes (30 credit hours) and no thesis.
- Concentrations in high demand areas: Public Accounting, Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting, Internal Auditing, and Taxation.
- One of the most affordable MPAcc programs in Colorado and beyond.
- Small class sizes for more one-on-one teacher interaction.
- Evening or afternoon class options.
- Experienced instructors with varied backgrounds in all types of accounting.
- A vibrant and diverse downtown campus that’s near the business district.
- Students from all educational and career backgrounds are encouraged to explore.
The MPAcc degree gives you the opportunity to:
- Refine your critical reasoning skills, leadership talents and your ability to work in a team;
- Develop an ethical basis to assist in adapting to today’s multifaceted business world and making complex decisions;
- Produce high quality, professional-level written and oral communications;
- Use technology applicable to the accounting field;
- Participate in service-learning, applied-learning, internships or get involved in other professional events;
- Do research and refine your presentation skills;
- Develop a sound foundation in regulatory and legal environments.
The 3+2 Master's of Professional Accountancy Program allows you to earn a bachelor's degree and a master's degree! If your interests are varied then this is the program for you!
The 4+1 Master of Professional Accountancy Program is designed for students who hold a bachelor's degree or beyond, regardless of subject-matter or professional background. We invite you explore!
The Non-Degree Program is for students who are interested in taking just a few classes, up to 9 credits of graduate-level courses, for continuing education, licensing, certification or other purposes.
What is the difference between the 3+2 and the 4+1 Program options?
The 4+1 Program is designed for students who have earned a bachelor’s degree (or will have earned a bachelor’s degree by the time of admission to the MPAcc) from any 4-year accredited institution. The 3+2 Program is designed for students admitted to MSU Denver who have not earned a bachelor’s degree; upon completion of the 3+2 Program, students will earn a bachelor's degree as well as the MPAcc degree.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 2, 2018