A vision of 360º design. Give shape to ideas and develop products to the last detail.
- Type of course: Master
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Design
- IED credits: 60
- Duration: 9 months
- Hours: Afternoon 19.00 - 22.30 h. LV 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private at the end of the course a certificate will be delivered certifying that it has been successfully completed and passed.
- Aimed at: architects, designers, technical architects, plastic artists, and all people involved in the world of art, design and architecture with a three-dimensional object concept.
- Admission process: CV. Professional experience will be valued · Motivation letter · Portfolio (not exceeding 3MB), website or blog, in case of having them · Knowledge of 2D and 3D modeling and planimetry programs will be assessed · Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate .
The profession of product designer is more important than what people believe and that is where their greatness lies, in that the things we do for others are almost imperceptible, they are understood as something natural and intuitive and fulfill their function: to make the life easier, dignified and comfortable to users. In addition, this master wants to highlight the importance of the process during the development of objects, which is as important as the result itself, addressing issues such as sustainability, materials or manufacturing processes, thus reaching solutions and value propositions beyond a purely functional or aesthetic requirement.
- Train professionals with a preparation from the conceptual part, through the process, to the performance of their work in the field of product design.
- Deepen the knowledge and scope of new trends in design thinking.
- Know the necessary tools for the development of proposals.
- Conceptualize spaces and relationships between different typologies generating innovative solutions and proposing uses and combinations.
- Provide the student with a multidisciplinary profile with ability to adapt to the work environment in various areas.
- Freelance designer of product development in the field of design
- Responsible for the furniture design area in companies of the sector
- Associate designer for interior architecture studios
- Designer of ephemeral architectures and museographic installations
- Head of projects within companies or stores specialized in the sale and creation of objects
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by IED – Istituto Europeo di Design Madrid »
Last updated June 18, 2019
This course is
Enrollment Fee € 2500 - Course Fee: € 9900